Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sterling Williams Shoot- Fall 2007 Campaign and Look Book

Sterling Williams is a hot new Los Angeles designer that Dimitry and I got to shoot a couple of his ad campaigns for. I love his take on hip dressing (maybe because I'm not so hip). Anyway, we all had a great time working with Sterling and the models to create some cool looks. Check out his designs on his website.


Designer: Sterling Williams, Model: Eden
Hair/Make-up: valerienoble.com

This is the finished look!


Model: Eden, ©Dimitry L.com
Hair/Make-up: valerienoble.com

This was another look for the Sterling Williams' 2007 campaign with Model, Pierce Ross. I love the funky vibe of this one.



Model: Pierce, ©DimitryL.com
Hair/Make-up: valerienoble.com

Pierce and I posing after the shoot. Boy do I need some make-up.


Model: Pierce, Hair/Make-up: valerienoble.com

No comments: