Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

New hit Show and Movie

So this has been a very busy summer....While I was working on Tia and Tamera Mowry's hot new doc-drama on Style Network doing hair and make-up for the ladies, my friend, Octavia Spencer, has been crisscrossing the country doing press for the hot new movie "The Help," which she co-stars in along with Viola Davis, Emma Stone and Bryce Dallas-Howard.  I had the chance to do her hair and makeup for the movie's premiere and I think she looks absolutely gorgeous.  Dimitry styled her in custom Ivonne Dome cocktail dress with dazzling Report Signature shoes and a killer clutch by Ambrosi Abrianna.  Check her out below and then check out Tia and Tamera on Monday nights on Style.....
ps.s You can catch a peak of me doing my thing on the premiere episode.....

Octavia Spencer on the Red Carpet of "The Help"


Octavia Spencer on the Red Carpet of "The Help"






No comments: