Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fashion Inspiration from Advanced Style.....

So, in a past life I prided myself in being a creatively, stylish fashionista.  I loved shopping and dressing to chic perfection.  But, alas, in recent years my penchant for shopping and stylish dressing has greatly diminished.  In fact, my current style is rather utilitarian and drab... (as you may have noticed in a few behind the scenes videos.)

But this is all going to change!  Thanks to a fabulous blog from Ari Seth Cohen, Advanced Style, which showcases seasoned fashionistas, I am newly inspired to bring back the fashion and style of my past! Check out the following video and you'll see what I mean.  You'll also notice  Ilona Royce Smithkin from one of my past posts among the lovely ladies....  

                        


So I'm going to start with some tips from Debra ( below).....Wish me luck!  Thanks a million, Ari, for such a great blog!!  Advanced Style

                        

No comments: