Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

My L'Oreal Make-up Pics for Your Make-up bag

I have more make-up than I need but I cannot help myself.... especially when I find a good deal.  One of my favorite brands that I like to use on Celeb photoshoots is L'Oreal. Here are some new products that will work for you, as well, like the Voluminous False Fiber Lashes and their Studio Secrets Face Primer, True Match Foundation finishing with Visible Lift Under Eye Concealer. I love lip glosses and their le Gloss is a new favorite. (There are a great range of colors.) And don't forget to use a night moisturizer... I'm loving the Advanced Revitalift Night Cream, it absorbs into the skin and is non-greasy. Try these for yourself.....  Enjoy!!
                     Loreal Must Haves
                    Loreal Must Haves by missval14 on polyvore.com

        

                                                                          -Valerie

No comments: